[chuck-users] Uana tutorials/examples

pibsid at suomi24.fi pibsid at suomi24.fi
Sun Dec 23 04:14:00 EST 2007

Hi. I think it's wonderful that ChucK can do analysis now.
I know what the FFT is but having very little experience with Fourrier
transforms I'm quite in the dark on how to modify them.
I'm trying to create a realtime pitch-shifter but I'm having trouble
getting the phases of successive segments to match. Is there anyone
here who knows more about FFT and could write a pitch-shifter example.
The short examples that come with Chuck can get people started on how
to use the Uana objects but more detailed examples like a phase-vocoder
or a pitch-shifter would really help clear some heads on how to truly
utilize the power of analysis in ChucK.

 Cheers!

-Pyry Pakkanen (Frostburn)