[chuck-users] MIDI-controlled synth example?

Darren Landrum darren.landrum at sbcglobal.net
Sun Dec 23 15:22:39 EST 2007

Hi, all! I now have my MIDI controller and new computer all set up, and
I wanted to give real-time control of ChucK a shot. I looked through the
examples in the MIDI folder, but I couldn't make anything work, and
couldn't really understand the code. So I was wondering if anyone might
have a simple MIDI-controlled synth program out there that I can try out
and dissect, as I learn so much better from example. Thank you!

Regards,
Darren Landrum

PS - Happy Holidays to all!