[chuck-users] Bufsize and miniAudicle

Spencer Salazar ssalazar at CS.Princeton.EDU
Sun Feb 25 11:53:43 EST 2007

Hi Jim,
Yikes, glitching is not good.  If you're using OS X, the buffer size
is unfortunately hardcoded into miniAudicle.  If you're on Windows or
Linux, see this post from the list archive for info on changing the
buffer size in miniAudicle.

https://lists.cs.princeton.edu/pipermail/chuck-users/2006-September/
001189.html

Note that we plan to release a new miniAudicle version sometime this
week, which will finally allow OS X users to adjust the buffer size
at runtime.  So if you are using OS X we could probably forward you a
preview release of this.

spencer