[chuck-users] Bufsize and miniAudicle

Jim Credland jim at cernproductions.com
Sun Feb 25 13:00:16 EST 2007

That'd be great.  It's OS X - sorry hadn't pointed that out :)

Drop me a note with a link when it's ready and I'll give it a shot.

I really like the environment and language and whilst it's a few
functions short of the stuff that's in csound some things are just
far easier to implement and the language feels very natural to write in.