[chuck-users] Music created from a chuck example

garton at columbia.edu garton at columbia.edu
Mon Feb 26 15:07:31 EST 2007

I did a port of [rtcmix~] to windows, and RTcmix was originally
developed under unix (linux now).  Apple does provide some very
useful development tools, and I have to make decisions about how
much time to spend in porting to platforms I don't use.  This is
why I put all my source code on-line, in case others want to laugh
their way through my pathetic coding skills and make it fly for
others.

I probably will attempt a windows port of [chuck~] for max/msp
sometime in the not-to-distant future, but that's mainly responding
to the needs of our students (many of whom are windows users).

I look forward to a day when compiling for other platforms simply
involves changing a few makefile/project switches.  Someday...

brad
http://music.columbia.edu/~brad