[chuck-users] (no subject)

Martin Robinson mjr at cc.gatech.edu
Mon Feb 26 15:29:46 EST 2007

Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 15:25:12 -0500
From: martin robinson <mjr at cc.gatech.edu>
Subject: Re: [chuck-users] Music created from a chuck example
     <1172511158.45e319b6d375e at cubmail.cc.columbia.edu>
     <686ba4e40702260959o7f362408g1150797f93b3dfd4 at mail.gmail.com>

> Max/msp is WAY out of my price range, but I'd love to have something
> like that in PD. I don't know if I could convince someone on the PD
> list to port it though...

I have a working version of chuck~ for PD (based on Brad's max/msp
version), which is very close to release. There is no Windows
port as of yet (Linux & Mac currently), but I hope to have that soon.
I just finished porting it to ChucK 1.2.0.7 and it will be fairly easy to
port to the new version of ChucK that is about to appear. I hope to make
a release announcement to the list in the next week or two.

martin robinson