[chuck-users] translating a pd patch to chuck

joerg piringer joerg at piringer.net
Thu Jan 4 05:36:50 EST 2007

works great!
i'd like to contribute once the svn server is up.
i could for example add code for my simple xy-control & maybe wiimote
support.

one problem i ran into:
one of the sockets isn't closed when i exit the app, so starting it
again yields the following error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "C:\developer\wxmirra\example.py", line 19, in ?
     MyApp(size=(400, 350), fps=10)
   File "C:\developer\wxmirra\wxmirra.py", line 155, in __init__
     self.oscIn = osc.createListener(port=inPort) # in this case just
using one socket
   File "C:\developer\wxmirra\osc\oscAPI.py", line 51, in createListener
     l.bind( (ipAddr, port) )
   File "<string>", line 1, in bind
error: (10048, 'Address already in use')

all the best
joerg

http://joerg.piringer.net
http://www.transacoustic-research.com