[chuck-users] Speaking at Grey Thumb

Martin C. Martin martin at martincmartin.com
Thu Jan 11 10:28:09 EST 2007

Hi John,

It would be great to have you at the meetings, even just attending.   To
get announcements of upcoming meetings you should joint our mailing list at:

Also, even a demonstration of rudimentary uses of ChucK could be useful,
since I doubt most people at our meetings have even heard about it.  But
either way, feel free to attend our meetings.

Best,
Martin