[chuck-users] generating a wav|mp3 unattended via cron

Wegwerf Adresse w3gw3rfadr3553 at googlemail.com
Mon Jan 15 14:41:20 EST 2007

Hi guys,

thanks for your input!

I think I will take the hard way, although I don't understand much of what
was written. That particular "In C" piece is of a variable length, so a cron
kill is not a good idea.

Admittedly I thought there was an easy option "switch". But I will see if I
can live up to that challenge! ;)

btw, I am from Germany, somewhere north of Frankfurt.