[chuck-users] Trouble with sequencer.ck

Spencer Salazar ssalazar at CS.Princeton.EDU
Thu Jan 18 13:22:52 EST 2007

Howdy Hilquias,
Changing this line:
	static Event new_measure;

to this:
	static Event @ new_measure;

should make it compile, at the least--i think this code was written
with an earlier version of chuck in mind... ill update it on the wiki
for posterity.

spencer