[chuck-users] compile problem with miniAudicle <Slackware Linux>

Vince Werber ka1iic at prexar.com
Fri Jan 19 12:17:37 EST 2007

Thanks Spencer...  I Should have figured there was something happening on
campus because the break just ended for most Universities,,,

Not to worry...  I'm an old hand at the console but was curious how the
MiniAudical would interface :-)  and I am getting older and... we'll skip
that part <heh>

Thanks again...
vince