[chuck-users] OSC reliability issues

David Michael david.michael at gmail.com
Sun Jan 28 16:11:32 EST 2007

Thanks to all who replied

I have done some experimenting with OSC over the past few days and
found that Chuck's OSC works well, even under load.

The issues I was having with messages being sent ~from~ Chuck reliably
had to do with where in the program I was triggering them. I am still
in the process of tracking this bug down. This is most likely the
source of my reported unstable firing patterns from the OSC object.

As for the Ruby OSC server implementation... hmm... that one's a
bugger - I could possibly work with it some more to get it running
smoothly, but for the moment, I am going to give the Python
implementation a go.