[chuck-users] User-defined UGENS?

Robin Davies robin.davies at quest.com
Wed Jan 31 09:44:08 EST 2007

Just checking in to see how things are progressing (checking in with an
ulterior motive: a development project that none of my current tools
deal with well, but that fully implemented Chuck would deal with
beautifully.

Question: Have user-defined UGENs been implemented yet? The docs say no,
but I do know that the docs don't always keep up with the reality.

Supplementary Question: Have external objects (plugins/loadable UGENS
implemented in native external DLLs/libs) been implemented yet? The docs
say yes, but the last time I checked, the implementation had been
orphaned.