[chuck-users] renamed cuz i wanted both alsa and jack version

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 08:29:15 EDT 2007

That should be fine.

I use "chucK" for the asio version and "chuck_old" for Windows Media. Both
work. The one issue I forsee is if you'd use a extrenal editor which
supports commands to call a compiler from within the editor... In that case
you'd have to spend three seconds editing the name of the program to be used
every time you switch.

So; hardly any trouble at all and if you do find some you can always rename
it.

Happy ChucKing! (do "realy"enter our little world!)
Kas.