[chuck-users] UGen topology

Ge Wang gewang at CS.Princeton.EDU
Fri Jul 13 12:41:11 EDT 2007

Hi Kijjaz!

This is a great idea.  We will put this on the list as well, along
with some ways to get additional type information from object instances.

Currently, you should be able to query whether a UGen is connected to
another:

     SinOsc s => dac;
     <<< s.isConnectedTo(dac) >>>;

More functionality will be on the way.  Uh, and documentation too!

Best,
Ge!