[chuck-users] more miniAudicle things

Atte André Jensen atte.jensen at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 10:50:40 EDT 2007

Hi

There are a few more things regarding miniAudicle that would be nice
(I'm on linux BTW):

1) When opening a file the focus should be directed to the edit area.
Now it's just at the window, which means you have to click in the text
area before you can type. Almost similar: Accessing save as (or save for
unsaved file) leaves focus on I-don't-know-what, whereas is should go to
the file name field in the dialog.

2) The native linux cut'n'paste by select and middle-click would be
appreciated. Also thinks like ctrl-k (kill line) and ctrl-y (yank from
kill buffer) would be great. They might take on another form, but a
copy/paste without touching the mouse or some sort would be nice.

3) I think pressing tab in the editor should always mean "indent current
line to relevant intention". I looked at OnCharAdded in mAView.c, but it
seems that tab presses are never showing up in event.GetKey(). I'm not
really famliar with cpp/wx (I did however work a bit with wxPython) but
maybe it's a instantiation flag for the window or something.
Unfortunately I wasn't able to figure out how to get tab to show up in
GetKey. Maybe someone here (Spencer ?) knows how? If so, I think getting
tab to behave as I suggest would be possible even for me :-)

--
peace, love & harmony
Atte

http://atte.dk       | http://myspace.com/attejensen