[chuck-users] NullPointerException

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 20:32:21 EDT 2007

On 6/10/07, Bruce Harris <nitro2k01 at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 10/06/07, Kassen <signal.automatique at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Yes, he does, "l" is a array of "Items", 4 Items to be exact, it's
> > right below the definition of the Item class.
> Ok. As I said, it was some time since I used Chuck, and I wasn't sure
> if defining a symbol also initialized it.

Well, wether it actually *does* in all cases is clearly open to
speculation at the moment! :¬). I suspected for a moment you might've
overlooked that line, at first I overlooked some stuff myself so sorry
about that.

I can't see what's wrong here, at the moment I'm suspecting ChucK is
wrong and Eduard is right.