[chuck-users] two gui wishes for miniAudicle

Leuthold Dominik moudi at gmx.net
Sun Jun 10 15:43:46 EDT 2007

hi all

i'm a bit surprised that "code completion" wasn't mentioned till now.
(or is it already in the wishlist?)
i'd really like to see something similar like m$ IntelliSense implemented
in the mini. (hehe... i like my visual studio:-)
i'm often in the situation that i'm not sure how to spell a specific command
(uppper/lowercae, or eg. is it keyOn?, or noteOn?) or that i'm not sure
about
the type of parameters for a function.
therefor i always need to look in the documentation wich is really time
consuming.

in my personal opinion, a code completion would speed up coding a lot.

jassas
/moudi