[chuck-users] two gui wishes for miniAudicle

Spencer Salazar ssalazar at CS.Princeton.EDU
Sun Jun 10 16:01:43 EDT 2007

Howdy,
Yes, I definitely understand that configurable keystrokes are pretty
important.  It would probably have made it in sooner, except that its
quite a bit of work to implement.

spencer