[chuck-users] two gui wishes for miniAudicle

Spencer Salazar ssalazar at CS.Princeton.EDU
Sun Jun 10 16:15:42 EDT 2007

*grin*

Code completion was actually one of the original design goals of
miniAudicle, and has been sort of ominously perched on my internal
todo list since the beginning.  The biggest difficulty with code
completion right now is that one essentially needs to parse most or
all of the relevant code to make it work.  Ive recently realizeed
that the way many tools (Xcode, Eclipse) do this is to actually use
the full compiler to get some sort of abstract syntax tree and then
go from there, instead of more simplistic text processing.

spencer