[chuck-users] multispork

Spencer Salazar ssalazar at CS.Princeton.EDU
Sun Jun 10 17:08:38 EDT 2007

Hi Atte,
Just a quick note, I think you have some pretty interesting points
here.  Ive been brainstorming a lot of different ways of improving
the miniAudicle on-the-fly programming interface and this definitely
helps to flesh out what kind of more advanced things people would
want to do with miniAudicle.

spencer