[chuck-users] ChucK on 64-bit Linux, bad news

Cesare Marilungo cesare at poeticstudios.com
Mon Jun 18 16:31:22 EDT 2007

Ken Restivo wrote:

Hi Ken,

just my two cents:

Since two years ago, I'm using a 32bit distro (Slackware) for everyday
use and for audio works and a 64bit distro in which I boot exclusively
when I need to work with those applications that are optimized to work
at 64bit and if the performance gain is enough to bother rebooting.

c.

--
http://www.cesaremarilungo.com