[chuck-users] SndBuf causes hickup

Ge Wang gewang at CS.Princeton.EDU
Sat Jun 23 07:33:43 EDT 2007

Hi Atte and all!

It's about time SndBuf gets another look - we are definitely aware of
the performance limitations of SndBuf - the current workaround (if
it's fits your needs) is to read in most of the SndBuf at startup,
and then, as Dan suggested, connect/disconnect the necessary SndBuf
when needed.  Optimizing SndBuf performance is on the high priority
list.  We hope to have a better answer for ya soon.

Best,
Ge!