[chuck-users] ~

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 16:17:14 EST 2007

On 3/7/07, garton at columbia.edu <garton at columbia.edu> wrote:

> It's kind of my whole point, in that it is a lot different (at least
> for me).

I see now, didn't quite get all of this from your original mail.

That sounds like something in the direction of SC3's client-server model
with open communications between both. I imagine that if ChucK and MAX would
also start doing things like that we would end up with a abstraction layer
not unlike Xserver on *nix where you can pick your own interface and still
deal with the same things, do I understand that correctly?

That would be quite a thing!