[chuck-users] chuck-1.2.0.8-rc4 available

Spencer Salazar ssalazar at CS.Princeton.EDU
Wed Mar 7 19:07:31 EST 2007

joerg,
you may want to try redownloading and running it again--there was a
permissions error on the webserver which may have messed up your
miniAudicle download.  If that doesn't fix things please let us know.

thanks!
spencer