[chuck-users] key up

Spencer Salazar ssalazar at CS.Princeton.EDU
Sat Mar 10 03:11:18 EST 2007

Hi Ryan,
KBHit provides a sequence of characters as input, and, as such, cant
track key ups.  If you need to know when keys are being pressed and
released, rather than the resulting character input, consider using
the more generic HidIn API.  examples/hid/kb.ck might be a good start.

hope this helps,
spencer