[chuck-users] chuck~ for PD

martin robinson mjr at cc.gatech.edu
Mon Mar 12 17:04:19 EDT 2007

> It compiled without problems, but the test example doesn't output any
> sound. There's no error from pd. The chuck~ object seems to load
> properly (setting vars and printing them works).

> I also tried with one of my chuck files. No output.

Is there any output on the system console? Some debugging
information doesn't yet make it to PD terminal. It could be
that you need to use the full path to the script you want
to shred. Oh, & here is the latest version of the software:

http://www-static.cc.gatech.edu/ugrads/m/mjr/chuck~-0.1.1.tar.gz

--
martin robinson