[chuck-users] compiling miniAudicle 0.1.3.7 on x86_64

Spencer Salazar ssalazar at CS.Princeton.EDU
Thu Mar 22 21:14:46 EDT 2007

Hi Lukas,
Yes, ChucK/Audicle/miniAudicle are all entirely untested and
generally broken on 64-bit systems.  We are taking steps to resolve
this soon, but for the current release 64-bit support is not there...
ChucK assumes 32-bit in a lot of tricky places, so its not a totally
straightforward conversion at this point.  This would probably also
explain the Audicle woes you mentioned yesterday as well.

spencer