[chuck-users] Lisa, voice-gain convolution, etc.

dan trueman dtrueman at Princeton.EDU
Mon May 14 20:38:37 EDT 2007

hi Kas, wow i never thought LiSa would ever be used to approximate
convolution; cool!

that's a very easy addition and i can see how it might be generally
useful; will definitely add.

best,
dan