[chuck-users] Vienna University ChucK?

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Wed May 16 10:04:26 EDT 2007

Hi,

Would there perchance be somebody here teaching ChucK at the Technical
University of Vienna?

If so then there is one of your students on our little forum (that I
moderate) who believes it's nesicary to do granular pitch-shifting without
LiSa. Clearly possible but much harder and more complicated and not so
accessible to fresh users.

Is that realy what should be done? I'm a bit torn between helping a friendly
new user and ruining the dificulty level of homework.

see here;
http://electro-music.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=14196
(halfway down the discussion)

Sorry to everybody else, I'm sure the Technical University of Vienna is
great institute but the website isn't so clear to me, otherwise I would've
gone around the list.

Cheers,