[chuck-users] chuck build for 64bit linux

Bob Huebert huebert at arsc.edu
Fri May 25 14:04:14 EDT 2007

I've seen that others are having this issue as well and am curious on the
status. We are kind of dead in the water with using chuck on our newer
systems (dual singlecore opterons, SUN Ultra40s) and have had to relocate chuck
service to winders box. We'd really, really, really, like to go back to
the linux platform.

We love chuck. We'd love chuck even more if it was 64bit compliant.

Thanks in advance to all for guidance on this issue.
-bob
Bob Huebert                                 email: huebert at arsc.edu
Visualization Systems Analyst               voice: (907) 450-8638
Arctic Region Supercomputing Center           FAX: (907) 450-8601
University of Alaska Fairbanks                WWW: http://www.arsc.edu/