[chuck-users] Mini Audicle doesn't write to disk until it closes properly?

mike clemow gelfmuse at gmail.com
Fri May 25 22:35:50 EDT 2007

Hi All,

So, I was hacking away in MiniAudicle and doing ctrl-s every line of
code so that I didn't lose my work (I have a tendency to crash Mini,
chuck, jack or some combination thereof) but I lost all my work when I
crashed MiniAudicle anyway.  Does MiniAudicle not write to disk until
it closes properly?  I can recreate this by creating a new file,
typing some code, saving it as test.ck, and then closing MiniAudicle
rudely by doing ctrl-c on the terminal, after which test.ck is nowhere
to be found.

Anyone else having this problem?

Cheers,
Clembie