[chuck-users] VIM users

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 16:29:26 EDT 2007

On 11/1/07, Atte André Jensen <atte.jensen at gmail.com> wrote:

I really love the idea of miniAudicle.

> But I'm back in emacs because of indention, search, mousefree switch of
> buffers, mousefree copy/paste +  the regular bag of emacs tricks.

I think [Ctrl] + [Tab] should work for buffer switching and you can
highlight using [shift ] + [cursor keys], then copy&paste using the regular
hotkeys, or am I missing something? Search&replace would be good, and auto
completion too, I know for sure those are planned (or were at least, Spencer
mentioned them).

For me search&replace is the one that's the biggest advantage of more
general purpose editors right now. At the moment the Mini is very good for
quickly writing small things but as soon as we are talking larger
multi-session projects the lack of search starts to become a issue.