[chuck-users] VIM users

ssalazar at CS.Princeton.EDU ssalazar at CS.Princeton.EDU
Thu Nov 1 17:03:05 EDT 2007

Find/replace exists in the Mac version.  Cocoa (Apple's primary GUI
API) is a lot faster to develop with than wxWidgets, which is what we
use on Windows and Linux, so that's why the Mac version generally has
more features.  Find/replace is definitely going to be in the next
release of Linux/Windows miniAudicle, in any case.

spencer