[chuck-users] VIM users

Scott Wheeler wheeler at kde.org
Fri Nov 2 01:09:02 EDT 2007

ssalazar at CS.Princeton.EDU wrote:
> Find/replace exists in the Mac version.  Cocoa (Apple's primary GUI
> API) is a lot faster to develop with than wxWidgets, which is what we
> use on Windows and Linux, so that's why the Mac version generally has
> more features.  Find/replace is definitely going to be in the next
> release of Linux/Windows miniAudicle, in any case.

Small plug here -- having worked wtih Cocoa, wxWidgets and Qt, I can say
that Qt is even faster to work with in general (part of that admittedly
being because it's C++ rather than Objective C.)  It's hardly worth
rewriting the tool over, but if there's ever an attempt to unify the
Mini's, it's probably worth a look.

-Scott