[chuck-users] more LiSa notes

dan trueman dtrueman at Princeton.EDU
Fri Nov 2 15:11:26 EDT 2007

i get it now, and see why it's happening. i'll have to think about
how to address that. it does make sense to turn off the ramping if a
play msg has been received, to avoid confusing situations like this.

at some point i'm going to bug you to add some example files to the
LiSa wiki! ;--} i'm sure you've got some wicked stuff going....

y'all might as well know, that i've updated the documentation online
and added a wiki page for sharing examples. BUT, some of the
documentation and wiki examples include features and bug fixes that
won't be available until the next release; sorry about that!

http://chuck.cs.princeton.edu/doc/program/ugen_full.html#LiSa

dt