[chuck-users] stupid n00bie question: part IV

AlgoMantra algomantra at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 05:10:01 EST 2007

Hm, happy diwali greetings from India chuckers!

So. Lets say I'm shaping a curve, which is the frequency
graph of a sound wave, using pygame, or some kind of
GUI. So what I possibly have are two things:

1. a string of coordinates that forms the curve.
2. a parametric equation that represents the curve.

What is the easiest way in ChucK, by which I can play/generate
this sound in case 1) and 2).

See? It's getting less stupid everyday :) (eh, Kassen?)

regards,
 dj fadereu
http://www.algomantra.com