[chuck-users] wiimote=>chuck on linux

Patryk Laurent patryk at pakl.net
Tue Nov 13 09:50:19 EST 2007

I had some success using Wii remotes as inputs to ChucK.  I piped the
raw output of one of the libcwiimote programs ( a modified version of
test3 I think) into a ChucK script that read in from stdin using
in.prompt("") and tok, the tokenizer.

Not as nice as a ChucK-native interface, but it worked very nicely.

Patryk