[chuck-users] shreds, namespace, functions, classes, etc

Peter Todd chuck at xinaesthetic.net
Thu Nov 15 12:29:33 EST 2007

Hello,

I think it's not so much a question of 'what a shred is', as a more general
issue of the scope of variables that are declared within a function (ie,
they are not accessible outside the scope of said function).  I'm about to
leave my house, and not feeling quite clear enough to explain more
completely, but I hope that's enough to point you in the right direction.

Cheers,
Peter