[chuck-users] easy random numbers

David Powers cyborgk at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 13:52:29 EST 2007

I guess you need some pseudo-random number to multiply by, such as the
system time in milliseconds... However I'm not sure how one would get
the system time into ChucK.

I suppose that you could run some sort of batch script, or say a
couple lines of Python, that either gets the current system time, or
creates some type of random seed number; then generates a ChucK file
with that seed number as a global variable.

~David