[chuck-users] Controling Chuck - building accessible GUI

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 19:25:31 EST 2007

On 20/11/2007, Veli-Pekka Tätilä <vtatila at mail.student.oulu.fi> wrote:
Veli-Pekka, good to see you are still around!

With regard to Nord Modular screen-reader compatibility, did you hear about
the Nomad project to build a open-source NM editor in Java? This project is
aimed mainly at trying to make sure there is still a editor for a
discontinued synth as well as facilitate Linux usage but if Clavia's version
doesn't work that one might and if not the developers can at least be
notified of the issue.

It's a beta and it has bugs but it might be worth a try. I have no idea how
a screen-reader would work with visual cables but I have worked with the NM
since it came out and for what it does the NM is a excellent platform for
sound-design.

Link for the program; http://nmedit.sourceforge.net/
Link to the forum; http://electro-music.com/forum/index.php?f=138

It's a small chance but I hope it helps,
yours,