[chuck-users] Sitar, hearing voices, Miniaudicle

Michael Heuer heuermh at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 12:54:26 EST 2007

A few more language questions/feature requests:

I see that NullPointerExceptions are thrown in some situations (but
not always, see below) by the vm -- is it possible to throw an
Exception?

Is it possible to catch an Exception?

I could simulate throwing an exception by printing out an error
message with the offending line number and calling me.exit() . . .  is
it possible to get the current line number?

In my attempt at an unit test framework for ChucK I crash the vm where
I would expect it to throw a NullPointerException.  See commented out
lines in the attachment at

http://electro-music.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=154598#154598

   michael