[chuck-users] Sitar, hearing voices, Miniaudicle

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 15:39:58 EST 2007

On 29/11/2007, Kassen <signal.automatique at gmail.com> wrote:

> Finally, I did some more testing and I'm now sure that on XP the Mini
> affects keyboard settings.

Right.

Some more testing showed me that XP remembers this setting per program and
then only untill it stops running. that's even more anoying but not
something we can blame on the Mini. The only remidy seems to be to switch
the default keyboard profile "permanently". Sigh. Sorry about that, yet
again.

Once I rule the world all OS settings will be sensible and laptops will come
with buckling-spring keyboards... by law.