[chuck-users] Question about Routing instruments?

Alpha Core alphacore_noize at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 30 11:00:27 EST 2007

Hello I had A question about routing intsturment and triggering them via keyboard
I produce text to midi music And now that I have found and been using CHUCK i think its great..

My question is this Can I say create a Osc with setting that I want which i know how to do But can i say route it to the computer keyboard say trigger it  by pressing the  letter A or can I just setup a char. variable to trigger it?

Thanks for any Help

Alphacore