[chuck-users] .cap() for multi-dimensional arrays

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 09:54:28 EDT 2007

On 10/3/07, Spencer Salazar <ssalazar at cs.princeton.edu> wrote:

> It makes sense when you think of multi dimensional arrays as just
> arrays of arrays.  Additionally each sub-array need not be of equal
> length.

Ah! I didn't think your could do that, I had assumed the  sub-arrays needed
to be equal length.

In that case I withdraw my comment about the need for the index being ugly,
obviously. In that case it's also quite coherent that we need ask to get the
.cap() for higher dimensions in exactly that way but I still think a note
about this in the manual couldn't hurt.

Thanks for the demonstration!