[chuck-users] chuck <<-->>OSC<<-->>Python?

AlgoMantra algomantra at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 03:40:04 EDT 2007

thanks enrike, I'll appreciate that very much.

Meanwhile I've got the SimpleOSC module off IXI
and I'm trying to understand it. In the links section...
http://www.ixi-software.net/workshops/folly/links.html
....I found a few links are broken in category "Python":

eg  -- >
http://user.cs.tu-berlin.de/%7Ekerstens/pub/
(404 not found)
http://galatea.stetson.edu/%7EProctoLogic/
(goes to wiretap link, which times out....)

http://www.algomantra.com