[chuck-users] SndBuf: setting loop

Daniel Trueman dtrueman at Princeton.EDU
Wed Oct 10 16:20:59 EDT 2007

right, there isn't a LiSa.read("filename"), and it would be super
nice if there was one; i'll try to make that happen at some point....

for now, though, you can read a file in with SndBuf and then stuff it
into a LiSa buffer for looping fun. i don't have time at the moment
to hack up an example of doing this, but it should be just a matter
of piping the output of SndBuf into LiSa for the appropriate amount
of time; basically sampling the sample. a kludge, but should work for
now!

best,
dan