[chuck-users] chuck <<-->>OSC<<-->>Python?

altern altern2 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 04:17:42 EDT 2007

> But this is great..I have almost everything I need for the
> demo I'm making. I would still like to read something
> introductory on OSC that you mentioned.
>
> What I've found so far on the internet assumes I know
> way too much else, except OSC itself.

hey man, the introduction was just a couple of slides that are not of
any use but to display on the back of a presentation. Not good for you.
I think that playing with SimpleOSC would help you understanding the
basic ideas. It is also nice to use PD for introductions because it has
a really simple implementation of OSC. Maybe you want to do some tests
there before you move into ChucK which is a bit more complex because of
classes etc...

enrike