[chuck-users] SndBuf: setting loop

Daniel Trueman dtrueman at Princeton.EDU
Thu Oct 11 12:18:40 EDT 2007

i believe that SndBuf has a valueAt() method, which you can get
values with, so all LiSa would need is a similar valueAt() call to
set values with and we could automatically load sounds into LiSa
without passing time. i'll take a look at this soon; should be easy
(whereas loading soundfiles directly into LiSa won't be so easy).

dt