[chuck-users] SndBuf: setting loop

dan trueman dtrueman at Princeton.EDU
Sat Oct 13 01:45:05 EDT 2007

look for this in the next release:

//ugens
SndBuf buf;
LiSa lisa => dac;

//change this path to your own sample
"/Users/dan/Files/Chuck/LiSa_examples/TomVega.wav" => buf.read;

//set lisa buffer size to sample size
buf.samples() * 1::samp => lisa.duration;

//transfer values from SndBuf to LiSa
for ( 0 => int i; i < buf.samples(); i++ ) {

	//args are sample value and sample position (dur)
	lisa.valueAt(buf.valueAt(i), i * 1::samp);

}

//party on...
1  => lisa.play;
2. => lisa.rate;